Thursday, May 17

employing time

"Make each day useful and cheerful and prove that you know the worth of time by employing it well." ~ Louisa May Alcott

As we countdown to the wedding on Saturday, I believe we have been employing our time well. Each minute of the day is full. I have been blessed by a daughter-in-law who is keeping a notebook with the pages filled of all that needs to be done and she regularly keeps me on task. Without her I'm thinking my time would not be employed well and I would be wondering through the house all day long trying to sort through my full mind! So one by one we cross things off her list. And moment by moment we get closer to the wedding.

So, we are employing our time well and making the days useful and for the most part things are cheerful around here....however....the children are getting a bit fractious. Now it can be a "waking up on the wrong side of the bed' thing, but I think perhaps it is more of a "mom is too busy and disconnected" kind of thing. I need to fill their tanks as it's been too many days of mom not connecting well one-on-one. It's once again the timeless mom act of balancing everything well! And so worthwhile if cheerfulness reigns once again :-)

May your day be useful, cheerful, and well employed!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin