Monday, June 25

whatever

An unexpected thing has happened as I've been blogging and I know I'll be the only one fascinated by it. Prior to starting the blog, I had all kinds of things that came to mind to write about. Different thoughts on a wide range of topics that seemed appropriate to share in a such a place as a blog. And you know what? I haven't used a one! In fact, throughout the day various things will happen and I'll think to myself, "THAT would be cool to write about tomorrow!", then morning comes and whatever it was is now gone and there's something new to write about. In fact, I've tried a few times to write what I had been thinking about the day before and have ended up deleting the whole thing. Perhaps I should make a list somewhere about possible topics because maybe someday I will sit down at my computer and my mind will be blank. Only an experienced blogger could answer that possibility for me.

I do write a family blog every night before bed and that blog will never run out of writing material as our household is busy from sunrise to sundown. The main problem I have with writing for that blog is I'm so so tired and my mind kind of shuts down.

So, what's on my mind this morning? A kink. I woke up with a kink in the middle of my upper back. Now that wasn't expected either! It was a restless sleep last night so I must have slept "funny" - isn't that an odd expression? Slept funny? Well, I'm not laughing this morning! :-p I've already exercised this morning and thought that would help relax the muscle that is kinked, but no success. Guess I'll move slower today and turn my head oddly when people talk to me. Our day's plan was already flexible as a little friend is here for the day to play and you can't schedule giggles, you know?! :-)

Then there's the unexpected, but in a sense, expected things that happen in life. My sweet daughter-in-law called later last night to let us know that her Paw Paw passed away in the evening. Thankfully she had visited him and family very recently as she knew his days were short. Her heart had been burdened though by the uncertainty of his eternity. She shared last night that her prayers that began as a child for her Paw Paw were answered when his pastor recently shared the softening of her Paw Paw's heart in his final days as he settled things with God. Tears of sadness mixed with tears of joy! And the hope, the HOPE, of prayers spoken for years perfectly answered in God's timing. He is good and His faithfulness is not unexpected but something we can have complete confidence in! :-)

"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations." ~ Psalm 89:1

Plant a row of faithfulness in your garden to carry you through the unexpected times of life!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin