Tuesday, July 3

by the fourth

Okay, everyone knows the rule about corn. Knee High by the Fourth of July. BY the fourth. Yikes! I had to quickly find my perfectly sized model - who could only find her pinkie princess birthday sandals to wear in the garden - in order to make the BY part of the rule. Tomorrow morning would have been too late. And the poor princess had to stand out there with thunder all around her as a storm was moving in (hence the flash and dark background). And then when I downloaded the picture I saw she had a goofy smile, but it was now raining a bit so another picture was out of the question. Doesn't make any difference however as now I'm on record. Our garden corn IS officially knee high BY the fourth of July! Woo hoo!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

Randi said...

Excellent! Your model is adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin