Monday, July 2

a crossroads on my path

"We aren't just thrown on this earth like dice tossed across a table.
We are lovingly placed here for a purpose."
~ Charles Swindoll


There's been something God and I have been wrestling with for a bit of time. Oh, I know my basic purpose on this earth which I embrace as a wife and mother. It's something else that He had placed on my path in recent years. I still get Godbumps when thinking about the domino effect as things fell into place several years ago. There's no doubt in my mind that His hand was involved as I'm a firm believer that things don't "just happen", but that all things happen for His purposes. But then without even initially realizing it, doors were quietly closing. Not understanding the closure as I began to recognize it, the wrestling began. And so did the prayers for clarity.

This morning I stand at a crossroads in my garden path. I believe I've heard his answer. And I even wrestle with that - is it Him speaking or my feelings talking? My heart is filled with emotion. Do I let go or hang on? Do I consult human counsel? - yet, I want my decision to come from His clear leading. Oh, Lord, show me YOUR vision, YOUR purpose as I desire to be living in Your will for my life!

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." ~ Proverbs 3:6

May you always look to God for His plan when paths criss-cross within your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin