Tuesday, July 31

more dancing in the breeze

Okay, I always wanted to be a politician....does this count? I'm publicly airing my laundry! LOL! I confess, it's not dirty laundry, but wonderfully clean laundry which has been wind blown and sun kissed while on the clothesline in the backyard on a warm summer day. I LOVE the fresh smell of sheets on my bed after hanging out in the great outdoors air. And whenever I smell them, it reminds me of a friend who enjoys the scent of Yankee Candles and their Clean Cotton candles (actually, I thought the candles were called fresh linen or white linen, but all I see is a country linen which doesn't sound familiar so it must be clean cotton since the label actually shows hanging laundry - whew!)

Anyway, now to bring them off the clotheslines and make beds before it gets too late! And now there is visual proof that I don't spend all my time in the garden! :-)

I hope you've enjoyed a wind blown sun kissed summer day in your garden, too!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin