Thursday, July 26

signs of autumn

Okay, I could write about all the various signs in our area of the coming of autumn like...cooler mornings, school books arriving via UPS, soccer coaches calling and setting up practices for the upcoming season, attending fall ministry meetings to set up calendars, school supplies on store shelves, summer clearance items to make room for rakes, restless kids, college roommate assignments, fall catalogs in the mail...well, you get the idea. HOWEVER, early this morning I needed to walk out to my husband's office to get something I needed for his bookwork and lo and behold, what did I see out in the yard? But a maple tree tipped with many red leaves! I had to take a picture right away so my claim of an upcoming season change could be verified. Yikes, it isn't even August yet!

Enjoy your SUMMER day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin