Tuesday, July 17

today is ours

"Men spend their lives in anticipation, in determining to be vastly happy at some period or other, when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other: it is ours." ~ Charles Caleb Colton

It's been a busy morning already and when I sat down here to write, my mind was too full. What to write about? The stranger coming through the fog on my early morning walk? A week of VBS? Patience necessary for living with husbands? The perfect summer weather that never ends? Laundry that is being neglected? The mystery I'm reading? A problem I have? Travels ahead? Oh, the list goes on and I could easily expand on every topic....aren't you fortunate I can't decide and am not going to ramble!

Nope, I'm just going to keep it simple because there's so many things I want to fill my day with before it ends.

My heart woke up singing and is content with the world. Today is ours! Live it fully!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin