Wednesday, August 1

he's here!

Uh huh....a birth announcement of sorts as we've added a new family member :-) Isn't he sweet?! I wanted to take more pictures, but the kids were anxious to let him down to play and then I knew it would be harder to get a picture. Although I do like puppies, too, I think kittens are so much easier and delightfully fun to have around. It's been awhile since we've had a kitten as our current resident cat, Sophie, must be close to 12 years old. We've always had two or three cats, so we're a bit overdue in adding to the cat population of our household. Now we're hoping Sophie adjusts to her adopted younger brother....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Oh very cute kitten! We have year old cat ourselves. My 8 year old son wanted one so badly he bought it from the SPCA with this own money!
Thanks for visiting my blog ans sharing a laugh about my "problem"!!

Bonnie said...

Tammy, what a cutie! Does he have a name? My dh is NOT a cat lover, so I guess I will have to live vicariously through other people's kitties.

mom said...

The family who has loved him since his birth had named him Gizmo. We're still checking him out to see what name is going to fit him best. Of course, everyone has a different favorite name!

Tiany said...

I just read in one of your comments on another log that you have been homeschooling for 20 years now. I am hosting a "Homeschool Open House" mainly for encouragement for new and experienced Homeschool moms , if you feel lead to do so I would love for you to participate as I am sure some of the new homeschooling moms would glean much wisdom from you! We have lots of fun "door Prizes" too! You can read the details on my blog if you are interested!

Many blessings to you and yours!

Tiany
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/tiany

Donna Boucher said...

How did I miss this post?
Oh my what a precious pretty kitty!

We need a sweet kitty around here.
Our Maggie gives all cats a bad name :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin