Saturday, August 25

one green bean...

...and all his green bean friends are more than ready to be canned...NOW!

I confess to ignoring the garden all week. The weather was gray, gloomy, drizzly or rainy, and I didn't feel like going out to the garden since there was so much to do indoors with such ideal weather. Oh, so foolish was I! Last night I thought I'd run out to get a meal of beans for supper and :::thud::: there are beans everywhere. Don't get me wrong. Those beans are a wonderful wonderful thing as we eat many jars worth all winter long. However their timing could not be worse. My plate is full to overflowing and not with beans and not with things that can wait.

So I'm turning my day over to the Lord and meditating on "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"

You plate may be full, too, although not necessarily with green beans! Keep meditating on Who your strength comes from!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin