Saturday, August 11

stamps

Today I had to make a stop at the post office as I needed some pretty stamps for invitations I was sending out. Knowing what I wanted when I got to the counter, the clerk got out the newest lavender love stamps that I requested. Then I glanced over at the display case and saw these! Beautiful Bloom Stamps! They just came out yesterday and I immediately picked up two booklets. It must be the romantic in me as, ohhh, how I love the pretty flower stamps that come out from year to year.

My husband is a stamp collector so it does tend to be a contest to which one of us can be first to get a newly issued stamp series. He wasn't that excited about these :::sniff sniff::: like he was the recent Star Wars stamps! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin