Thursday, September 27

the moon in the sky

This morning I was in the land of vibrant colors and chilly temperatures. Tonight I'm in the land of green and warm temperatures. A long day of driving provides a completely different view. This morning I sat at my computer while glancing out the window at a field with deer grazing. Tonight I look above my laptop at apartment windows across the street all softly lit. A long day of driving provides a completely different view. This morning it was birds chirping outside my windows. Tonight it's cars driving outside my open windows. But even with a long day of driving, at this very moment I am looking at the same moon outside this window as my husband is looking at outside our bedroom window. And there's something comforting about that. Kind of like even though we are far apart, God is still there watching over both of us from His place in the heavens. And that makes me smile :-)

Blessings from a city garden,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin