Sunday, September 16

ten and one

Being in the midst of football season, it has the sound of a football newscaster..."we're at the ten and one year line looking to make it several more years until we score another adult in the family".

What a delight this middler is! She was the largest of all my babies weighing in at just under ten pounds when she was born. Although she was big, I have to say it was my easiest and one of my favorite births. Of course, my memory could be muddled because I spent so much time pinching myself after they said, "IT'S A GIRL!" for she arrived after a brother, a sister, then four brothers. I know that was part of the reason I was oblivious to the fact that I was hemorrhaging quite badly as my heart was dancing at the fact we finally had another girl! Such an easy going little thing as a baby and still has a happy heart. It's a joy watching her grow up as my daughter as well as my companion in giggles and watching God's word come alive within her young life.

Happy birthday, my dear daughter!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Happy Birthday to your girl!

I know just what you mean about the joy of girls after boys.

My boys had one another...then God blessed me with a girl.
You know the joy.
And then for ten years I wished Emma had a sister...and when Emma was ten, she got her sister.

God is much too good to me.

Donna Boucher said...

By the way.

I love your sweater!
And your daughter is darling.

randi---i have to say said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl! There is something about girls that is so wonderful, especially after having a couple of boys. When Aubry was born, Craig I went crazy over the fact that we had another little gal!

PS--I do think that boys are fabulous too!

mom said...

I think boys and girls each are their own special blessing in their own special way. It is interesting how we relate to each one differently.

And the sweater has a story of its own. An online friend sent me a family picture in which she was wearing it and I loved it! She sent me the link to buy one for myself and I told her when I got it, I'd post a picture...hehe! :::waving at Noel:::

Blog Widget by LinkWithin