Tuesday, October 2

the last corn chapter

When I ran my errands over the lunch hour, I stopped to pick up a couple of pumpkins on sale so that I could get this picture taken. The corn stalks are now tied to the bottom of the porch stair posts to celebrate their final days. And Lovey is holding one of several, um, rather large zucchinis which are still left in the garden. The wind is blowing the leaves off the trees like rain right now. I'm going to attempt a picture of that, too, later on this afternoon. But back to school for now as we have lots of catching up to do!

Enjoy!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~




2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

What a fantastic picture!!!
Darling girls!

They will get along when they grow up. I know they will. My sisters and I fought like cats and dogs when we were little.

Childishness goes away with the years....and Tammy, I know you are instilling in them the love for others and the importance of forgiveness. Those are the important things. You know that.

Your girls will be great friends and sisters. Don't worry.

mom said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement, Donna. My goal is just to survive the years when they will all be teenagers with hormones which will be clashing with their mother's menopause lack of hormones! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin