Thursday, October 18

my twin has been found!

As I was cleaning the main bathroom, my littlest came into the room. I thought perhaps she had to use the bathroom and told her to go and use mine, but no, she said she came to watch me to see how I cleaned the toilet. After a few minutes of quiet watching, she said, "Someday I'm going to be your age and we can be twins!" See! Mothers DO have a timeless quality to their children :-) So much for all those young/old thoughts from earlier in the day!

And wasn't that a random thought coming from my little? - you do wonder how their little minds work sometimes, don't you?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

That is so precious!!!
How dear that she wants to be your twin :o)

Our Family of Five said...

I know. Children amaze me. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin