Wednesday, October 24

wait a minute!

Isn't this an absolutely beautiful fall arrangement of flowers?! It was quite a surprise to receive them just a bit ago from my husband. The occasion? Ohhh, we're celebrating the third family birthday today for the month of October. Now, if you've been reading this blog for at least this month, you know that today is not my birthday...my birthday was earlier in the month. And you know one of our sons turned 21 a few days ago. It's my husband's birthday today. My husband sent ME flowers on HIS birthday! Isn't that wonderful?! :-) I think he should do this every year...hehe! Actually, when he was opening birthday presents this morning before work, he commented that I shouldn't have given him anything (I had given him a new cozy shirt) because he hadn't gotten me anything for my birthday. What? He gave me chocolates and a beautiful bouquet of flowers which was quite sufficient, don't you think?

Guess I need to thank God for another blessing today!

Off to smell the roses!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

pianopraise80 said...

That just makes me smile!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin