Thursday, October 4

where and how?

As the pages of September kept turning, I was finally getting myself somewhat back into a routine. Homeschooling will do that to you every fall....put you back onto a schedule of sorts and force you to be more time efficient. YAY! When we weren't doing school, the ball was rolling on other projects that needed to get done during this season. Another YAY!

Enter my trip. Relaxation and refreshment.

Enter the return from my trip. Distraction and disorganization.

I just cannot find the ball and even if I did I'm not sure I could get it rolling again!

:::::sigh:::::

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Hey, I'm not looking for great, but guess you know what I'll be praying about tonight - focus, dedication, and discipline.

Off to find a harness until I have some knee time!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

randi---i have to say said...

I hope you find some refreshment and renewed vision soon! God is so good at providing these things!

Charlene said...

It's always amazing how long it takes to recover from a vacation. I actually heard (from some source I can't recall now) that we need 2 weeks a year to go away and actually rest, like they used to. In a cottage, or by a lake and do nothing but relax. I'm not sure many people around me know how to really do that anymore. Usually a vacation is cramming 10 days worth of activity into 5!

I know by Monday you'll be ready to roll once again!

Our Family of Five said...

:) I can so relate!!

mom said...

It is rather comical that we tend to need a vacation after a vacation, isn't it?!

I am slowly getting back on track again and our rainy weather has helped since I can't wander outside which tends to be a source of distraction....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin