Saturday, November 10

and stylin' mom


Okay, then there's me. My hair has been long for quite awhile and I guess you'll have to use my profile picture as the "before" although that doesn't really show the back length. Although I had short hair way back in high school - dinosaur days - for the most part it's been longer with a bit of a natural wave. What has been interesting is that after she cut my hair all these curls popped out! What's the saying? you're not getting older, you're getting better? Yup, that's my hair! It's getting better! Woo hoo! These pictures were taken the morning after my haircut, but since then my hair has adjusted to the shorter length and is keeping a nice overall curly curl. I do miss throwing it into a ponytail in the early mornings before I go to walk or exercise and instead deal with a bed-head look. Other than that it is an easy cut as I just scrunch it a bit after a shower.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Look at you!
Darling!

And I just love the curls!

MarlaQuack said...

I looks great and I bet it feels so much better.

Noel said...

cute cute cute!!

And you're smiling in your mug shot (unlike someone else who posted a picture recently LOL)

mom said...

Yes, Noel, unlike someone I know who was wearing an absolutely gorgeous dress and should have had an ear to ear grin on her face! LOL!

mom said...

And, Noel, I'm wearing one of my favorite colors...is it in my color palette? :::giggling:::

Noel said...

Ah, Tammy, trick question about your color pallete. and I won't fall for it :-P You know that computer monitors don't always portray the colors as they truly are....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin