Thursday, November 29

how much more?

How much can I do for Christ? We are accustomed to say, "As much as I can." Have we ever thought we can do more than we can?

This thought was lately suggested by the remarks of a Christian friend who told how God had laid it upon her heart to do something for His cause which was beyond her power. When she dared to obey Him, He gave her the assurance of His power and resources, and so marvelously met her faith that she was enabled to do more than she could otherwise, and accomplish her heart's desire, and see a work fulfilled to which her resources were unequal. ~ A. B. Simpson

:::gulp::: Am I the only one who looks at my schedule for the day and frequently asks the Lord to "just get me through the day!" ? How often has the thought come to me to accomplish MORE than I see possible?

Yet look at this Scripture verse: "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" ~ Ephesians 3:20

I tend to believe that what God sees us accomplishing is much much more than what we could ever imagine and certainly much much more than we ever ask.

So how about joining me in the challenge of seeking God's will for our day....asking for His complete plan which may mean accomplishing much much more for Him than we could ever imagine!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin