Saturday, November 10

there is a motive

Okay, I do realize there's a lot of posts here today, but there is a motive behind my madness.

You see, my faithful ol' Mac laptop has been giving me fits lately. It is draggin' down and beachballin' until it drives me almost to insanity...grrrrrrrr!

So one of my older computer literate sons suggested a memory chip which arrived yesterday. "Easy as pie to install, Mom" he shares with me and sends me the link to the instructions. My choice is to wait until one of my older sons is home to do it for me - which could be Thanksgiving or Christmas - OR do it myself.

I think I can do it myself.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

*IF* you don't see me for awhile, you'll know I couldn't.

If it doesn't work, I'm hoping that I can still access my blogs and favorite places on the internet via our old dinosaur computer. Otherwise, see you later in the year! LOL!

Enjoy some new challenges along your garden path today :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Consider this encouragement and a BRAVO for trying! My husband is the whiz around here and I used to just let him 'fix' it. Lately I have been tackling small projects and doing well with them Blogging has certainly helped with this! Hope to see you back up and running SOON! BRAVO

mom said...

Thanks for the BRAVOs! You know, you can do anything with encouragement :-)

Our Family of Five said...

Encouragement DOES make a HUGE difference! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin