Thursday, December 20

zero

On the occasions my husband picks up the Sunday paper, eventually I get my hands on the comics section. I had to cut out the "Get Fuzzy" comic this week for my daughter and I. It is Satchel walking with an ice cream cone when the ice cream plops out and lands on the floor. You see frustrated Satchel walking to the door and writing something on a message board. The last frame is Satchel next to the message board which reads: "Days Without an Accident" and a BIG RED ZERO.

HA! We should have such a thing in our household! And yet every day this week either my daughter or I would do something klutzy, giggle, and call out "ZERO!" I guess we really don't need that board as I have a feeling we're just gonna stay at "ZERO!" LOL!

Hoping your "Days Without an Accident" is a big number like a bazillion!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Our Family of Five said...

I had forgotten how common those days were in my teenage years until Drew turned 13. Now everyday there is an accident of some sort, clumsiness..... and he's such a perfectionist that he gets so disgusted with himself. Something like this might help him to lighten up a little. :) Blessings, Lynn

randi---i have to say said...

My 16 year old daughter is very klutzy. She has been known to fall UP the stairs! I am afraid that on most days we would have a big fat ZERO on the board!

pianopraise80 said...

I feel like that with my HUGE whale of a baby belly these days...Can't see anything under my feet, always bumping something or somebody!! LOL!

mom said...

Oh, good! You'll help keep our numbers at ZERO when you get here! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin