Saturday, January 12

shoes shoes everywhere

When I downloaded pictures earlier this week, I ran across this one which I had forgotten that I had taken. Just one of those random pictures taken at a random moment during the holidays. It shows what our entryway typically looks like. Well, no, not typically as the shoe czar does a mighty fine job of keeping them straightened out on a normal day, but she was obviously busy with other things on this morning. You've got winter boots, snowboard boots, work boots, winter shoes, athletic shoes, church shoes, little shoes, big shoes, and even a pair of flip flops. This morning when I went into the kitchen to get my coffee, I noticed three pairs of ice skates in the shoe mix as well as a fancy dress-up pair.

Hmmmm, I wonder what this says about our family?

May your feet be busy walking where the Lord wants them on this day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I LOVE it!!! That is exactly what it looks like next to my front door! And it's so funny because I was snapping some random pictures last night along these lines.

Well, know that you have made at least one mama feel a little more normal. :)

Donna Boucher said...

I liked you comment about going where the Lord leads. Very sweet.

The shoes are out of control here too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin