Thursday, February 14

lovingly launching

Valentine's Day is a perfect day for launching!

Today marks the launch of a new social networking site for homeschooling moms called The Homeschool Lounge. It's a place where you can create your own page, join into a variety of discussions, blog, share tips, advice and laughter, chat together. The main page of this site is public viewing, but it is a members only place on the web for the safety and comfort of homeschool moms. It's been fun being a part of this new place as Tiany has been getting it ready and I'm still learning the ropes - ya, the old dog new tricks kind of thing :-) Do check it out and "be my friend"!

Ohhhhh, but today marks another launch as my daughter-in-law called early this morning and is in active labor. Grandangel number two is anxious to arrive! I'll be pacing throughout the day as the weather isn't the best for traveling between here and there.

Your prayers for both launches would be lovingly appreciated!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

randi---i have to say said...

I will keep your family in my prayers today. What a wonderful day to have a baby!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bonnie said...

Ooooh, Tammy! Hope by now you have heard good news! I have been so out of the online world the last few weeks that I have not kept up, but I know the Lord has wonderful things for this new little grand-angel! God bless you and your family!

mom said...

Thank you for your prayers!

As soon as I saw your name, Bonnie, I immediately thought of your baby blessing :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin