Saturday, February 23

my rolltop desk

As I was searching through my photo file this morning looking for a specific picture, I ran across this one which I suddenly remembered I hadn't posted yet. So here it is!

To get the background of my desk story and a look at my old desk - kind of a before picture, although it is two different desks - go HERE As you can see in the comparison, I still haven't gotten rid of many of the things on my wall. Scraps of paper with devotions, verses, and sayings which continue to encourage me regularly...the kinds of things I just can't quite part with yet as I still glance at them when I'm sitting at my desk. And did I mention how much I love all the nooks and crannies in this desk as well as more drawer space? Absolutely LOVE it :-)

Anyway, it's nice to look at this picture of my wonderful desk right now because it looks a tad bit LOT different this morning. YIKES! Definitely time to clean it off again!

Have a great Saturday in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

A train ride! My goodness, I can't even imagine where you got off....

I'm off to google Amtrak to see the possibilities of train travel in our area.

Sweet picture!!

Kysha said...

That desk is beautiful. Don't feel bad. I won't post my dh's for ya. It's an organizational nut's worse night mare. LOL Believe or not, but I've never been on a train either. Don't feel bad. :)

Noel said...

I want one of those desks... Where did you get it? I NEED one. LOL

mom said...

I'll send it to you when I'm done with it, Noel...he he he!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin