Thursday, February 21

the time has come

It's over. My grandbabymoon is over.

My daughter and I head back home today with some alternate travel plans since there's a tad bit of sickness at home which changed the original plan. A new adventure for both of us! Stretching my wings once again.

Having been away for almost a full week in a place that feels like home since I'm with people I love dearly, it's time to go back to reality. Back to the rest of my family who are missing the presence of their mom. Back to my household which my husband assures me is in top notch running condition - okay, so we both laughed at that statement! Back to our schooling which now needs two weeks of corrections since I missed the end of last week. Back to a calendar of activities. There will be much to do.

The long traveling day ahead will give me time to think and work on my *LIST* for the days coming up. Once my household is back in reasonable order, my priority will be sewing a baby quilt for this sweet little prince I've been holding as much as possible. I look forward to that project with pleasure and joy knowing it will also be a time of prayer for him.

'Til we meet back here again tomorrow........."The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all." ~ Philippians 4:23

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

randi---i have to say said...

Welcome home, Tammy. I hope things are in good running order and that you get lots of quilting time. Looking forward to the finished product!

Donna Boucher said...

I really hope you have a picture or two to share with us when you get home and have a little time.

Welcome back!

Beloved MaMa said...

bless you!!! I saw you on CWO :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin