Thursday, March 20

according to the calendar

I've been trying to ignore it, but according to the calendar it is officially the first day of spring :-p~ Don't get me wrong. Spring is my absolutely most favorite season, however....

To prove the reason for my slightly bah humbug spring attitude, over the noon hour I took a quick picture from our front deck of the girls out walking on our driveway. Now does this look like spring to you? Robins are not going to come where they've have to go a foot or so through the snow to find a worm. Tulips and daffodils? They are still sound asleep along the fence line dreaming of the beautiful warm morning when they will sprout through the ground in time for the hungry deer to munch them down!

But someday....SOMEDAY....I will be shouting "SPRING HAS SPRUNG!"

Until then I may just take a nap :::::yawn:::::

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

pianopraise80 said...

Napping when spring has sprung??!? Man, you ARE in the winter bah-hum-bugs!

mom said...

But, but, but....spring hasn't sprung yet so I'm allowed to nap! It's still winter here, you know :-p~

pianopraise80 said...

Yes, then I agree. As long as there's snow on the ground hibernation is allowed...zzzzzz.... :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin