Monday, March 10

finding contentment

The wrestling match is over.

This morning I had to make a decision. It required taking a hard but real look at my current priorities, responsibilities, and commitments. Versus what my heart wanted to do. Oh, did I mention that it was what my heart really really wanted to do? It would be so so easy to walk away from reality and allow my heart to smile from top to bottom.

But alas. I made the right and proper decision. And my husband reminded me that with that decision I needed to find a place of contentment. At the moment I think that will be harder than this decision making process. Finding contentment.

Perhaps it will come easier after a tear or two.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

randi---i have to say said...

I am leaving you some hugs and prayers for today.

I do know that God always fills us up when He leads us in making a hard decision. Wait on Him, and He will provide for you, friend.

Donna Boucher said...

God bless, Tammy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin