Saturday, March 8

pleasant is as pleasant does

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant." ~ Anne Bradstreet

You know, I REALLY needed to read that this morning after waking up to temperatures once again several degrees below zero ::::sigh:::::

It is March.

It is still winter.

Snow and cold temperatures are to be expected.

It would be so so easy to get caught in the winter weariness attitude on this day. But attitude is a choice. And I'm choosing to focus on the sunshine outside my window and the big long list in my hand. Keeping busy throughout the day with a cheery attitude will bring me one step closer to the so so pleasant spring!

May your garden day be pleasant, too!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


4 comments:

pianopraise80 said...

I'm feeling it today too--I just want spring! To help my attitude, I decided to wear capris around the house today. :-) (Even though it's gray and snowing) DH thinks I'm crazy!! LOL!

mom said...

Gray and snowing?! Bright sunshine here! wOOt! LOL!

I say go for the capris...we all know how silly and know-it-all your dh is...hee hee! :-)

Noel said...

gray and rainy here...very dark. And now I'm feeling duly chastised. I think that tomorrow I will change my attitude. A good night's sleep will help :-)

mom said...

{{{Noel}}} I hope you are having a better day today! Sun is shining here again :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin