Tuesday, March 11

real time

It's a strange phenomena, isn't it? You set clocks ahead an hour and for days afterwards someone says, "well, the REAL time is......" Real time?

But the I did that early this morning. I saw it was time to get up and going if I wanted to walk this morning and off I went. Only to get to the high school and see all the signs posted that the fieldhouse would be closed to the public in the mornings due to the high school girls soccer practices :::sigh::: So, as I walked back to my car I said to myself, "and to think that I got up at 4:30 AM REAL time to get here!" LOL!

Time. Real time.

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day." ~ II Peter 3:8

No wonder we can't understand time!

"As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field." ~ Psalm 103:15

Remember the picture of the flowers in the snow I posted a while ago? Well, those flowers still look good in my kitchen windowsill. I hope I flourish like one of those!

"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." ~ Psalm 90:12

The reality is that REAL time - whether springing ahead or falling back - is fleeting. We need to use our time wisely and in the process gain wisdom.

And so did I lose my time of exercise? Nope. I decided that since I was already up and dressed for exercise, I stopped by Curves on my way home. I rarely go there on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but am always blessed when I do as the tech on those mornings is a wonderful Christian lady.

Time to get on with my day as my new real time is almost 8 AM! Hopefully it won't be one of those days that feels like a thousand years for me or for you!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin