Tuesday, March 25

singing in my sleep

"There is a new song in my mouth........."

When I woke up this morning it was to much music going through my mind. It has happened before from time to time and it's rather surreal. It's like I'm in church and can hear all the instruments playing and people singing and I
'm right there with them. My husband has never commented about me singing in my sleep, so it must all be going on within a dream. It is a cool random thing and typically the song will stick with me all day long. The song I woke up to is one we've been recently singing in worship and it comes from Psalm 40. It's entitled "When I Was Lost" by Kate Simmonds. And I'm humming it right now :-)

Don't you think Heaven will be like that someday? Singing uplifting praise songs continuously to our mighty awesome God? Sometimes I just can't get enough of worship....

".....hallelujah! Your love has lifted me"

May you have praises flowing from your heart in your garden today!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

An update of the coolest kind which can be verified through my children: This morning during our morning devotions before school, our Old Testament reading was Judges chapter five - The song of Deborah. Look at verse 12a: "Wake up, wake up, Deborah! Wake up, wake up, break out in song!" Isn't that enough to give you Godbumps! :-) Still singing here :-)

3 comments:

Tina said...

I can hear our worship team singing that song now :) How cool!

mom said...

See! Now you'll be humming it all day long, too :-)

NotJustLaura said...

It sounds a lovely way to wake up - enjoy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin