Tuesday, April 22

another favorite sign

Spring is my absolute most favorite time of the year! It's hard for me to pick just one or two reasons why as I have so many reasons why :-)

I think that perhaps one of my favorite reasons is that spring abounds with new life! The trees budding and leafing out, perennials popping through the ground, birds nesting, baby bunnies hopping, mama deer with their fawns. And babies!

Really....when you consider all the miracles of this season of new life is there anything more wonderful than the birth of a baby?! Talk about miracles! God's creation shouts with the arrival of a new baby into the world!

And my heart is full of joy as I've just returned home from attending the birth of a friend. This is the third baby of hers which I have been honored to be part of encouraging to come into the world.

Smiles. It was a labor of love and smiles. I'm still smiling because I think of her smiling throughout her labor and as she held that sweet baby at the end. And my heart smiles because I can praise an awesome.incredible.amazing.faithful.prayer answering God!

God is good. All the time. Praise Him with me!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

randi---i have to say said...

I love spring's new life popping up all over too! There is something new to see every day,it seems. New babies are the best!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin