Saturday, April 19

another sign of spring

Greetings from another sign of spring! Oh, you thought I meant these flowers? Nope, our church's district spring conference :-) This was the first one I've ever attended and I've come away challenged on many levels. Now to process it and be attentive to what God is teaching me!

One of the highlights of the conference was a women's tea during the business portion of the gathering. It was a delightful time to meet new faces who were primarily pastor's wives in a setting that was warm and inviting as we shared delicacies of an English tea. Now I know what clotted cream tastes like! YUM! At each place setting was a potted plant that we were encouraged to take home :-)

Time to catch up around home!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


2 comments:

stephseef said...

Hi Tammy! I'm sure we had a zillion mutual friends at that conference.. I led worship for districts several years back. Did Chris Dolson from Blackhawk speak this year?? Anyway, hope you had fun.

Got home late last night from my conference and we had a remarkable weekend.. about 11,000 people - what a privilege to lead worship with that crew! But Des Moines is a loooong drive and i was glad to get home last night....

Have a great Sunday!

Hugs from Steph

mom said...

Oh sure...the year I finally go, you aren't leading worship! Sheesh! The main sessions were led by Cadre Ministries (http://www.cadreministries.com/)

Oh goodness...it must be awesome to lead that many in worship! All those voices praising God! :::Godbumps:::

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin