Thursday, April 17

sandbox signs

















As I ran out to my husband's office to make some copies, I saw Lovey out in the sandbox playing. Quickly I grabbed my camera to snap a picture. See! The snow is melting! There is hope! Actually, the sandbox is located in an all day sunny spot so it is the first place to lose snow, especially since it doesn't get any extra snow piled on it like along our sidewalk or driveway or around the house where all the roof snow gets shoveled.

She's very happy to be puttering around in her sandbox again and has reminded me that we need to go to the dollar store to get some new sandbox playthings :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

stephseef said...

ah, the DOLLAR STORE! Love it for things like the sandbox, and the treasure chest for kids' ministry! :)

mom said...

Exactly and amen! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin