Wednesday, April 23

to encourage



This morning at women's Bible study we never actually got into our study. Although life does have struggles, two women in particular are going through some dark valleys right now. Although our study book wasn't used, God's Word was traveled through as as we were talking and flipping through our Bible pages for specific Scripture verses. I believe that those who were encouraging received as much encouragement as those who needed the encouragement in their lives at this moment. God's Word has a way of doing that!

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." ~ I Thessalonians 5:11

To be Living Well in every area of life requires the support and encouragement of others. God has placed women in our lives to do that very thing! Nowadays it takes the rare commodity of time and commitment, but what a gift you are giving another person when you come alongside them!

As I consider that, I'd like to invite all my Living Well friends who visit once a week to stop by my post from yesterday. You have been a source of encouragement to me over the span of several months and I welcome you to participate in my one year celebration of blogging.

To follow the journey of other Living Well participants, please go HERE

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Ok, I'm heading over there!...

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

Live well and all of you ladies have been such an encouragement to me already!

Your give away looks so nice and I'm mighty tempted to try for that tea cup but I feel like I'm so new I should just let your regulars particpate.

You have a wonderful day! ♥

Love Bears All Things said...

Its wonderful when that happens in class and the leader is open to it. Its a God thing! When He is in our midst, working, we need to just let go of structure and share.
Have a great week, I'm going there now.
Mama Bear

Becky said...

OH, I love it when the studies go that way! There are those days that someone is really needing that! So glad that all were open to following the Spirit's leading! Thanks for sharing! So true, we need constant encouragement and support!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Encouragement is so important! thanks for the reminder! Heading to your post now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin