Saturday, April 5

and on we go

Welcome to the final day of Home Education Week! To follow others who are talking about the topic of the day, be sure to stop over at Dana's place at Principled Discovery and follow the links

Looking Forward Saturday, April 5
What are your goals for home education? What do you hope to instill in your children? Are you planning any changes to how you educate your children?

From the beginning our goal has been to provide our children with a solid education based on a Scriptural foundation. Our hope is that each one will grow to love and serve the Lord with their whole heart wherever He places them as they mature and leave our home. We recognize that truly that is the work of the Holy Spirit in their hearts and we just need to be obedient in our part of the process.

Changes? I don't foresee changing our core curriculum as it has worked well for years. As my children are growing up and slowly leaving home, I do hope to have more time to plan creative activities like we used to do. Especially with the girls on the end of our family line. So many of my favorite hobbies were developed in my life through the influences of my mom and grandma and I'd love to pass those gifts onto my girls :-)

And so ends Home Education Week! I do hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Brumbemom said...

Tammy, I just found your blog through Dana's Home Education Week site. I have to tell you that I felt so refreshed after going back and reading some of your past posts. It gave me a real "down home" feeling and I will definitely be reading more of your posting. Thank you for giving me a little "gem" on this rainy day here in the Southeast. I needed a pick up and your blog was definitely it.
Thanks.
Michele

mom said...

Thank you for stopping by, Michele, and giving me a word of encouragement!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin