Tuesday, April 8

whose vantage point?

From my daily flip calendar for today:

"From the vantage point of a bird soaring high above the ground, any challenge can be overcome." ~ Author Unknown

HA!

Obviously this author has never lived through the never ending winter which includes yet ANOTHER gray day threatening rain or snow or a mix nor has the author had a home which needs major spring cleaning *if* spring ever came nor has the author ever had so many to-do things on their list in one moment in time nor has the author had fluctuating hormones which practically drive a woman over the edge nor has the author just plain been overwhelmed with everything. Obviously. Right?

Better take another look. A spiritual look from God's vantage point.

"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are committed to him." ~ II Chronicles 16:9a

Hmmm, time to rephrase that quote from above:

"From the vantage point of the LORD whose eyes search high earth above the earth, He will strengthen all those who love Him for the challenges they need to overcome." ~ me

Whenever life gets overwhelming, it helps to get rid of my vantage point, you know, the poor me scenario and place my eyes smack dab back on the Lord and look at things from His vantage point. I CAN do all things through Him who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)

So, time to re-do my to-do list and claim His strength as I put my priorities back in order!

May His vantage point be your vantage point in your garden today!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin