Tuesday, May 13

it is time

How does it happen? My most beloved spot in the entire house tends to be a collection place for stuff! Yes, you guessed it. It's my desk. The hub of all my life. Everything of great importance is kept here - calendars, addresses, stamps, bills, books, journals, pictures, devotional materials, stationary of all sizes and shapes, varieties of pens and pencils, my computer. Oh, and all those little notes I write myself. LOTS of little notes.

It's time I clean my desk!

Of course, the main problem with cleaning my desk is that most everything on my desk fits the criteria of yesterday - useful or a thing of beauty. I just need to organize all these useful and beautiful things. Maybe I'll do that on the next rainy day......

Can you tell I'm a desk cleaner procrastinator? Hee hee....

Enjoy your day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

randi---i have to say said...

My craft area is like that too. I use it all the time, but the clutter just about makes me crazy! I suppose it just means that we are busy and productive--goods things!

mom said...

Thank you for making me feel better about my desk, Randi! LOL!

Karen said...

I wonder sometimes how/why things get put on the desk. Like a can of Lysol, a can of Pledge (maybe there's a hint there?) a recipe book, some rubber gloves...and so forth. Maybe it's time to clean.

Kathleen Marie said...

I feel so convicted just reading this...Yikes! My desk is a mess! ☺

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

I recently cleaned my desk "surface"...there are too deep drawers I need to weed through...argggg!☺

Blog Widget by LinkWithin