Monday, May 12

this stays....this goes

Here's a quote to ponder for your day....

"Have nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful and believe to be beautiful." ~ William Morris

:::::gulp:::::

I think I may be in trouble. There's a boatload of stuff abounding in my home that would not meet that criteria! Yikes!

How about you? Have some clutter in your garden path that doesn't pass this test?

Perhaps that is what spring cleaning is all about, eh?

Off to wander through my house with new eyes!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

I'm with you...YIKES! I really do need to pretend like I'm moving and get to "tossing"...LOL!☺

mom said...

HA! We will NEVER be able to move! We've been in this house for 28 years and I cannot imagine having to ever declutter and pack up...YIKES!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin