Wednesday, May 14

a twist on living well



As I post my Living Well journey today, it has nothing to do with me living well. How about that?!

Instead my journey today is waiting on a mom in early labor. A phone call very early this morning put me on the road for a four hour drive. Once here, they were doing well on their own and I've been blessed to hang out with my oldest daughter for a good portion of the day. Now I wait by the phone.

It is an honor to be part of another woman's labor journey as she brings forth precious life created by our Heavenly Father. In a sense, it is helping her to begin motherhood in a living well way!

More on my journey's ups and downs next week!

To follow the journey of other Living Well participants, please go HERE

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Denise said...

How very exciting, babies are so precious.

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

I got to see two of my grands come into this world and there is nothing in this world like that!
It is what I call "living large" ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin