Monday, June 23

a bit of five

The day of excitement has arrived! My littlest has turned FIVE! And she was up early in anticipation of the day ahead :-) She's been blessed to have a little friend spend the day with her and they've already been quite busy.

And as a mom, I'm just trying to come to terms with my littlest being five. I don't know why that number has such significance, but I'm just kind of struck by it. FIVE. It seems to signal that our season of babies is over in our household. Oh, there'll still be babies around as in grandbabies, but not our babies anymore. And to think....there were years where it seemed I'd always be up to my elbows in babies and littles! How quickly that season passed!

Off to enjoy this day of sunshine with my not-a-baby anymore!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet five year old.
She is just doll!
I love her pretty packages!!

mom said...

She is the sweetest little lovey around :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin