Saturday, June 21

empty the plate

There's just too much on my plate right now and I feel behind on everything. EVERYTHING! It seems impossible to make a dent in any of it no matter how much I attempt to focus on all that is before me. And it's really beginning to drive me bonkers. BONKERS!

And this is the quote I read this morning:

"Make God's will the focus of your life day by day.
If you seek to please Him and Him alone,
you'll find yourself satisfied with life."
~Kay Arthur

Nothing like turning my head back into the right direction - UPWARD - instead of continuing to be frustrated with the world around me and its demands. Time to empty my plate and focus on ONE thing....God's will for my time on this day. His will for my every moment.

May you have a bonkerfree day in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin