Tuesday, June 3

give me a log beam

Ahhh, yes! This is a picture of one of our cats which was taken over Memorial Day weekend up at our log cabin. We had started a small fire in the woodburner on this morning to take the chill out of the cabin and the cat was quick to realize that heat rises and the log beams get nice and warm :-)

Ahhh, yes! The life of a cat! Does that cat look like he has any worries in the world?

Ahhh, yes! I'd love to climb up on a warm beam and relax, especially on this very cool morning in our house (will warm weather EVER come?). But alas, there are responsibilities to take care of which call my name. So off I go!

May you have a *warm beam* in your life to allow you some relaxation time!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Oh Tammy,
I hope this won't be one of those summers....I have had a few of those in the north woods.

In fact, even here in the Madison area, we have had a summer without it hitting the 80's.

That is very depressing to me.

Your cat is a beauty!

mom said...

Oh, I'm right with you in hoping it won't be one of THOSE summers :::sigh:::

He is a very handsome prince of a cat! Would you like to come and take his picture, Donna? *wink*

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

I'm telling you, cats have it made! I kept one for my son until my allegies could just stand it no more and that cat left here spoiled rotten!

Hope you have a warm and happy day!♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin