Friday, June 6

the missing sunrise

From my flip calendar this morning:

"Joyously the morning sunrise greets us. Reflect that joy in your day." ~ Author Unknown

Hello? Where was the morning sunrise joyously greeting me? Looks like another gray gloomy rainy day with storms predicted for the afternoon and evening :::sigh::: Yet, I can't complain as we really need the rain in this area as we've been dry for so long.

So, does that mean that without the morning sunrise I can't reflect joy in my day? Nope! For my joy doesn't come from the morning sunrise, but from the Morning Sonrise. Time spent with the Lord in the early morning is what brings real joy and peace into the rest of my day.

If you are having a hard time finding that joy this morning, look up the word JOY in your Bible concordance. After looking up countless verses, it becomes much easier to capture the joy found only in the Lord!

Wishing you a joyful day in your garden no matter what the weather!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin