Monday, June 16

smile warmth

You'll find when you smile
your day will be brighter
And all of your burdens will seem
so much lighter.
For each time you smile you will find it is true
Somebody, somewhere will smile back at you,
And nothing on earth
can make life more worthwhile
Than the sunshine and warmth
of a beautiful smile.

~Helen Steiner Rice

Okay, I...GIVE...UP! Woke up to temps in the upper 40's, cloudy, damp, gray....AGAIN. High temperature today is forecasted to be :::::drumroll::::: 60 degrees. Yup, 60 whole degrees. I am so so so SO tired of this weather. I don't like gray. I don't like cold. I don't like my attitude! :::::sigh:::::

So, time to look at some alternatives and this poem seems to offer just that.....a smile! Guaranteed to make a day brighter, burdens lighter, bringer of sunshine and warmth! It's certainly worth a try, eh?

Hope it's warm, sunny, and full of smiles in your garden today!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Smiling back at you! :)

Karen said...

These gray days will pass and then you'll be blessed with warm weather. (hopefully soon!)

I'm smiling with you though.

karen

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

Bummer on the weather! You can't seem to get a break. Hey, maybe it is time for a fantasy post...I did that once when I had spring fever in a bad way. I did three posts about going to the beach...LOL! Create your own summer!

Here is a ☼ ☺ just for u!

mom said...

A summer fantasy post for me would be very short:

Sunny, mid 70's, no humidity, and playing in my garden from sunrise to sunset without hearing a single buzz of a mosquito! LOL!

Still in long pants and my hooded sweatshirt as we near bedtime,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin