Tuesday, July 1

Ahhh, yes.....

Ahhh, yes, my many errands were going so smoothly. Every stop was quicker than expected and traffic wasn't even bad this afternoon perhaps because everyone was enjoying the lakes in the area. My kids were at our lake with older brothers supervising while I ran my errands.

Ahhh, yes, one last stop to get the ice cream that was decorated for my son's birthday. Perfect! And homeward I went.

Ahhh, yes, the house was quiet as I was walking up the steps. The kids must still be at the lake and perhaps I can get a few moments of quiet time to myself.

Ahhh, yes, it only takes a moment for a cake to slip out of your hands and land upside down in its box on your porch by the door.

Ahhh, yes, I could almost hear Donald Trumps infamous words...."YOU'RE FIRED!"

Ahhh, yes, I'm back to my post of yesterday reminding myself that I'm a valued treasure of God's!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

P.S. Smashed ice cream cake tastes just as wonderfully as the perfectly decorated kind! *wink*

3 comments:

linda said...

Oh my goodness...that sounds just like something I'd do! I'm so sorry!

stephseef said...

oh man. we've all been there. hope the boy got a kick out of the story - and glad the cake still tasted great!

mom said...

Fortunately my son extended much grace for his mother who was lacking grace!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin