Thursday, July 10

home :-)

There is no sweeter feeling than to do so much traveling and then arrive home safe and sound :-) God is so good to watch over this mother who is NOT use to city driving. Truly I can almost feel His hands protecting me as I go from lane to lane constantly praying He has my blind spots covered!

My pictures are downloading, so I hope to update my blog soon with a princess baby picture. Of course, that part will be easy...putting the birth into words will be difficult. But maybe not. AMAZING pretty much covers it! :-)

Until then.....I have supper to get going and unpacking to do!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Waiting for those pictures.

I am glad you are safe at home!

How many grandchildren do you have now?
three? four?

mom said...

This my third grandbaby :-)

I have the pictures...just at a loss with words. Imagine that *wink*

Perhaps in the morning I'll be able to think more clearly, eh?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin