Friday, August 15

and on the third day....

.....I walked into the kitchen after returning from Curves and noticed that my computer on the counter was SLEEPING! It can only sleep if it's been woken up! I touched a key on the keyboard and there was my log in page :::thud:::

I have absolutely no idea what has happened. Perhaps one of the boys fiddled with it late last night or before work this morning? I dunno.

It was dead. It is alive. And I'll be afraid to ever turn the crazy thing off again! As soon as I get a moment, I'm going to jot down some email addresses and bookmark links because those were the things I most missed not having at my fingertips.

Off to do beans...again.

Enjoy this mid-August summer day in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin