Monday, August 4

which drawer?

It seems that every time I go away for a few days, it takes me several days after I get back home to get my momentum going again. It's like I put it in a drawer when I leave and when I get home I can't remember which drawer I put it in to start it back in motion :::sigh:::

This time before I left I was making major progress in my bedroom. It's been a sore spot for a LONG time with piles of things everywhere and I FINALLY got the momentum to sort and organize it all. I was merrily zipping along. Then I left. Then I came back. And yesterday I stood and looked it all over and had no idea where I had left off, what I had been sorting through, what my plan was, NOTHING.

Fuzzy brain.

My only saving grace today is that *IF* the weather clears in the next hour or two and the garden dries a bit, we may can beans. Then I won't have to worry about my bedroom project. At least until Tuesday. And maybe by then I'll find the drawer I put my momentum in before I left.

Have a good day in your garden whether canning beans or working on a summer project! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

linda said...

Here's to your momentum...may you get it back soon!

(The older I get, the less projects I get done...no momentum going on here!)

mom said...

That does make me feel a bit better to hear, Linda! :-)

Still looking......

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin