Saturday, September 27

second is just fine

Our soccer update.......

It was a day of hard played soccer and our U-10 team made it into the final championship game. Our team played their absolute best, however, in the end, the efforts of the other team were better than ours - what a goalie they had! - and we ended up with second place. Still a wonderful way to end our day and look at the trophy I got as coach of their team! Woo hoo!


My next older daughter's team also made it into their U-12 final championship game and their game was very similar to ours as they also finished in second place.

As soon as we were done, the girls kicked off their shoes and had to show me their pruney feet......ewwwww!

We have one more week of practices and a game. Whew!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Congratulations!!!! Look at the two of you...both so pretty and happy!

What a wonderful mom to coach the team.

You are amazing!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for you to be able to participate with your daughter as a part of the team!

I am useless with sports... unless I could get one of my boys to pick up tennis. Maybe some of it would come back to me.

mom said...

Tennis? Tammy, I think you should take up football! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin