Monday, October 20

another reminder

Although I have a post on my heart this morning, my time is much too pressed and squeezed today to be able to write it out. And I'm still in awe of it all, so perhaps my emotions needs to settle for a day!

So, instead I'm putting up another reminder to get your nominations in this week for all your favorite homeschool blogs! There are 24 categories to choose from and many worthy blogs to nominate. The nomination process will run through this Friday, October 24th, and voting will begin November 10th.

So, take a moment to go and nominate your favorite homeschool blogs right HERE!

Back on track tomorrow....promise!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

7 comments:

The Arthur Clan said...

I haven't checked yet Tammy...is your blog on there? I'd love to be able to vote for you...

Angie in OH

mom said...

Aww, you are very sweet! It's just the nomination process right now. Anyone can nominate any blog and by receiving a minimum of three nominations in any category, your blog moves into the next step which is the voting process. So, probably around the beginning of November a list will come out with all the blogs in all the categories. It is really fun to *surf* through them and then vote :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

The Arthur Clan said...

I'll be sure to head on over there then. :)

Angie in OH

Donna Boucher said...

I am no longer a homeschool blog.
That is weird.

Your blog is a blessing and I will check out the awards :o)

mom said...

You know, Donna, you homeschooled for the first half of the year so I'm thinking you'd be eligible for an award this year :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Kimmie said...

Thanks for the reminder...I went and voted for the first time last year. How amazing that there are so many others that God has called to homeschool their families. So many wonderful encouraging blogs out there...this year I hope to be able to share more of our homeschooling, funny after 13 years at it, you think I'd have more to share ;-)

I think I always hesitate to share, because I was so intimidated by others early on with our homeschooling. It is such a unique thing for each family. Hoping the Holy Spirit will give me more ideas of how to share our call.

bless you!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

mom said...

I think, too, that after homeschooling a long time it is no longer the center piece of life as it was in the early days. It's just a part of the normal rhythm and flow of life in our household. So when I do write about our schooling it flows with the rest of conversation on my blog, like the weather or what I made for supper :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin