Monday, October 27

the proof is in the.....

.....picture taken off my front porch as soon as it was light enough this morning. YES, it is snowing!

In fact, at the moment I'm typing this it's snowing quite heavily. I've kept four pots of flowers on my porch bench since the sweet things have stayed green and blooming even with the fall weather. But, alas, I'm afraid this snow will be the end of them! And as you can see in the far background, the trampoline hasn't been put away yet either :::sigh:::

Why does winter always come too soon?! I'd NEVER complain if spring came too soon! LOL!

Enjoy your day whatever the weather!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

8 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

That's what it looked like up here on Thanksgiving (Oct 13), but fortunately, that melted within hours and we haven't seen any since. It's comin' though ~ we've had brief flurries several times since.

Yeah, winter always comes too early for my liking, too. And stays far too long!

stephseef said...

oh my GOODNESS......
I remember many snows happening the final weekend in October/ first of November when I was a student in Stevens Point.. but this is early by ANY measure! The only thing on me that would like the snow is my allergies!! ;)

The Arthur Clan said...

You have got to be kidding me Tammy...where did fall go? It was hardly even here this year. There are predictions that we will experience our first snow on Thursday here, but I'm really hoping that they are wrong.

Turn the heater up and get the hot chocolate ready!

Angie in OH

Heasleye said...

Oh my...we would like to have a bit of snow in the winter around here, but not in October! Time for some indoor activities and a mug of something hot! :)

Elaine
http://www.heasley.net/eblog/

mom said...

We had snow off and on all day long! It is suppose to warm up later in the week, so at least I know it won't stick on the ground yet. But it certainly was a taste of what was ahead.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Kimmie said...

Thanks Tammy...the fact that you said ...I'd never complain if spring came to soon! made me feel not so alone in my non-love of all things winter. I am definitely not ready for snow.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Charlene said...

Snow??? NO!!!!!! Please not yet! As soon as it turns cold I always want to move away!

Angela said...

Oh wow! It has been in the 20s here but I am soooo not ready for snow yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin